- Segher’s Place - Completion of highway works on the A22 Uckfield bypass
- Double Fast-track Fitout Completion in Berwick Street
- Bodmin Jail completion makes the frontpage of Building Magazine
- Award-winning project Native Manchester reopens post lockdown
- 20 Year Sponsors of Weybridge Vandals RFC
- Total Project Integration donations to support Online Learning during COVID-19
- 3D Tour of Dartford Valley RFC
- Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
Delighted to announce the refurbishment project at Welsh Streets, Liverpool, undertaken by Place First has been recognised as Winner at the annual Building Awards 2018.
Launched in August 2017, the project involved the transformation of five streets of Victorian terraced housing to create a range of two, three and four bedroom family homes backed by shared resident gardens and private terraces.
The terraces were taken back to the brick before wholesale refurbishment. Structural alterations have created contemporary living spaces benefitting from high ceilings and large rooms.
All have been finished to a high standard wtih high quality kitchens and bathrooms, floor finishes throughout and enhancements to fabric including insulation and double glazed windows.
Placefirst is a leading provider of private rental residencies in the North of England. They design, build and manage an expanding portfolio of aspirational homes with low running costs aimed at the growing number of families who rely on rented accommodation for their housing needs.
Placefirst believe that renting should offer a genuine, long-term alternative to home ownership, and that those reliant on the rental sector deserve a better deal. Their holistic approach and a growing pipeline of development opportunities, Placefirst has become one of the UK’s leading providers of quality rental homes.
Total Project Integration acted as Equity Monitor on this project. For further information contact John Mackie. Tel. 01932 821414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published 28th November 2018