- Segher’s Place - Completion of highway works on the A22 Uckfield bypass
- Double Fast-track Fitout Completion in Berwick Street
- Bodmin Jail completion makes the frontpage of Building Magazine
- Award-winning project Native Manchester reopens post lockdown
- 20 Year Sponsors of Weybridge Vandals RFC
- Total Project Integration donations to support Online Learning during COVID-19
- 3D Tour of Dartford Valley RFC
- Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
Total Integrated Construction Services, trading as ‘Total Project Integration’ has won GOLD Employer of the Year at the Investors in People Awards 2018 Gold for the category 2-49 employees. The Finalists represented the best performers in people management.
The Awards celebrated the best in people management practice amongst Investors in People accredited businesses. This year, Winners celebrated at a spectacular awards ceremony and dinner at the Roundhouse, London on 28 November 2018.
The 13 Awards categories recognise the organisations that have achieved the highest standards. There are a range of Awards categories, focusing on the main elements of what it means to be an Investor in People, from Excellence in Leadership and Management to Excellence in Social Responsibility, Leader of the Year and Best Newcomer.
A new Excellence in Health and Wellbeing category has also been introduced in 2018 for organisations who hold the coveted Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award. The Investors in People Awards provide the opportunity to benchmark against high performing organisations not just within the UK but on a global scale.
“It was a huge privilege to be shortlisted for this award and we are delighted to have been recognised for the dedication and hard work the team at Total Project Integration has invested in the business over a number of years. Jane Hewitt, Managing Director.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “The quality of entries for The Investors in People Awards never ceases to amaze me, and 2018 has been no different. We are privileged to work with thousands of incredible organisations and it brings me great pride and pleasure that we are able to highlight and celebrate this excellence through our Awards.” About Investors in People Investors in People is the Standard for people management. The international Standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
Investors in People works with thousands of top businesses across the world, from Allianz Insurance, McDonald’s restaurants, to Brompton Bikes. With a community of 8,000 organisations across 75 countries, successful accreditation against the Standard is the sign of a great employer, an outperforming place to work and a clear commitment to sustained success. Based on a tried and tested framework and a rigorous process of assessment, organisations that meet the Investors in People Standard proudly display their accreditation to the world because they understand that it’s people that make the difference.
Published 30th November 2018