- 20 Year Sponsors of Weybridge Vandals RFC
- Total Project Integration donations to support Online Learning during COVID-19
- 3D Tour of Dartford Valley RFC
- Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
Work to construct a Multi-Storey Car Park in Thurrock, Essex were completed in June 2020 providing our private developer Client with the capacity to store 8,167 cars across 6 levels.
This prominent brownfield site is bound by the M25, HS-1 and the C2C rail line and required Network Rail approvals during piling works and steel erection. The main structure is formed with structural steel, sitting on 3,000 pre-cast concrete piles and in-situ pile caps which in turn supports the in-situ concrete decks on levels 1-5. Level 5 is further protected with a multi-layer waterproofing system, as is the central ramp, whilst the ground floor and external circulation routes finished are with block paving.
There were a number of challenges along the way, including the discovery of unexpected ground conditions which required swift action by the entire project team in order to maintain the fast paced programme, which also required detailed logistical planning in terms of material deliveries given the limited amount of lay-down space on site. Despite this, the works were complete within 11 months, with a contract sum of £36.5M.
TPI provided pre-contract Project Management services along with post contract Employer’s Agent and Cost Consultancy services.
To find out more about the Multi-Storey Car Park project, please visit our Project page.