- 3D Tour of Dartford Valley RFC
- Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
James Allen’s Girls’ School – The Official Opening Concert
We would like to thank James Allen’s Girls’ School for their kind invitation to the Official Opening Concert of their Community Music Centre & Vaughan Williams Auditorium, which took place on Sunday 16th September 2018!
We had a fantastic evening and were privileged to experience the JAGS Festival Orchestra and Choir in their new musical space, led by Director of Music, Peter Gritton and Deputy Head of Music, Elinor Corp.
The auditorium has been named in Vaughan Williams’ honour, who briefly taught at JAGS in 1904. Hugh Cobb, Director of the Vaughan Williams Charitable Trust, shared that ‘Williams would have been delighted that the new music centre was to bear his name, so much of his music being intended for the wider community and the Trust, set up under his widow Ursula to promote his work’.
‘Vaughan Williams Auditorium’
TPI are very proud to have worked on the project together with entire JAGS team, Studio E Architects, AKS Ward Structural Engineers, Aecom Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Neilcott Construction to see such a wonderful space in use.