- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
Enterprise Centre East Northants’
To celebrate the completion of the steel frame of the ‘Enterprise Centre East Northants’ representatives from East Northamptonshire Council, South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) and ASHE construction signed the last steel section to be installed to commemorate the milestone.
Leader of East Northamptonshire Council, Cllr Steven North, said:
“This project is one of the most ambitious developments we have delivered as a council and it is great to cement the hard work of all those involved by signing the last steel frame of the centre.
We look forward to working with our partners towards opening the facility which will provide businesses with a first step on the ladder to their success.”
Total Project Integration are pleased to be working closely with East Northamptonshire Council on a new purpose-built enterprise centre, which will be located at Warth Park in Raunds, to provide a range of flexible units, as well as virtual office support and access to on-site facilities including meeting space and shared office services.
Once open it will offer start-up and growing businesses first-rate flexible workspace and business support.
Construction is well underway, and it is anticipated that the centre will open in late spring 2020.