- Segher’s Place - Completion of highway works on the A22 Uckfield bypass
- Double Fast-track Fitout Completion in Berwick Street
- Bodmin Jail completion makes the frontpage of Building Magazine
- Award-winning project Native Manchester reopens post lockdown
- 20 Year Sponsors of Weybridge Vandals RFC
- Total Project Integration donations to support Online Learning during COVID-19
- 3D Tour of Dartford Valley RFC
- Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
Double Fast-track Fitout Completion in Berwick Street
Our team at Total Project Integration are celebrating another successful office fitout completion. The 18th of June marked the completion of twin fast-track office fitouts in Berwick Street. The totalled 7-month turnaround from our appointment to the completion date is a testament to our team’s diligent work as Project Managers, Employer’s agents, Quantity Surveyors and Principal Designers on this two-phased project for two private clients.
Due to our extensive experience in the office sector, we were approached by the clients to oversee the fitout of their new offices on the 4th and 5th Floor of Berwick Street. This was a unique experience to create the office space for a new company formation and support the next chapters in our client’s journeys. With this in mind, it was important to finish the project to a high quality for their opening whilst staying within the short time period. As a consequence, the 4th floor took 40 days between start on site to completion and the 5th floor 46 days, due to our meticulous planning and crisis management.
The ability to adapt to a new COVID 19 compliant way of working, together with the new border restrictions following Brexit were the main issues we faced during the project. This is particularly true for our work on 5th Floor, as the border difficulties created a delay in the furniture delivery. Therefore, to ensure a swift project completion and accelerate our client’s office move in date, temporary furniture was sourced to enable a prompt return to work.
Both floor’s have now been finished to the highest quality including bespoke joinery, Mechanical & Electrical design and installation, high-spec kitchen installation, IT / AV fit-out, decorative artwork, crittall glazing systems and furniture design and fit-out. To see more please view the CGI walkthrough of 5th Floor here or see Projects for more information about our work in the commercial sector.