- 3D Tour of Dartford Valley RFC
- Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
Works to create new highways infrastructure commenced on site on 8th June 2020 at Ridgewood Farm in Uckfield. The project consists of the design and construction of a new junction and access route into the Ridgewood Farm Development from the A22, including the construction of a new roundabout directly onto the A22 Uckfield Bypass, between the Little Horsted and Copwood roundabouts, along with the construction of a section of single carriageway to a second, on-site roundabout and spur roads. In addition, a new vehicle lay-by will be created on the A22 Uckfield Bypass (north bound) to replace the existing lay-by taken out of service by the construction of the new roundabout.
The works are being carried out under 3 separate adoption agreements with East Sussex County Council Highways (S38 agreement, combined S38 & S278 agreement and a separate S278 agreement for the lay-by).
TPI are providing Project Management, Employer’s Agent and Quantity Surveying services to our client, Welbeck Strategic Land. Our role included procurement advice, assisting with discharging pre-commencement planning conditions, tendering, assisting with the negotiations in relation to the section agreements and traffic management plans as well as compiling the contract documents and managing the works on site, including regular stakeholder engagement.
Works are due to complete in the Spring of 2021 and will open up this site for the construction of
up to 1,000 new homes.