- Bodmin Jail completion makes the frontpage of Building Magazine
- Award-winning project Native Manchester reopens post lockdown
- 20 Year Sponsors of Weybridge Vandals RFC
- Total Project Integration donations to support Online Learning during COVID-19
- 3D Tour of Dartford Valley RFC
- Breaking ground at Ridgewood Farm, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Multi-Storey Car Park – Completion Achieved
- James Allen’s Girls’ School - The Official Opening Concert
- Fantastic day out at the Weybridge Community Regatta 2019!
- Enterprise Centre East Northants'
- THE W1 LONDON, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET, THE SMARTEST STREET IN LONDON
- WELSH STREETS, PLACE FIRST, WINNER OF BUILDING AWARDS 2018, REFURBISHMENT CATEGORY
- TOTAL PROJECT INTEGRATION WINNERS OF GOLD EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR INVESTORS IN PEOPLE AWARDS 2018
- ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
ACACIA HALL, DARTFORD APPOINTMENT
Total Project Integration have been appointed as Project Manager and Cost Consultant for the overall development of Acacia Hall, on behalf of Dartford Borough Council.
The works for this public realm project include demolition of existing buildngs, public toilets and a section of the existing boundary wall to create a new access road into the site, via a new decorative gate set.
Further works include a car park, roadways, access bridges and general external and building improvement works.
The River Darent will also be re-lined as part of the overall development.
For further information about this project contact George Skinner at Total Project Integration. Tel. 01932 821414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org